Thursday, April 14, 2011

Slacker

Guess who spends at least an hour a day looking at other people's blogs, but almost NEVER updates her own?? This girl right here! It's a little frustrating to me, and yet I don't do anything about it. Maybe next week when finals are over and I have a "break" --minus having a baby-- I'll start to get in the habit. Why am I writing right now, you ask? Well I'm at work, in the deadest department of the deadest store in the deadest mall with nothing better to do. No, I don't think it's exactly part of following the rules to be blogging... but oh well. As for Baby Boy, he is just growing like a little weed. I really feel like I swallowed a watermellon seed that started to grow. I get rounder by the day and even some of my maternity jeans don't fit anymore! Not only is he growing, but moving like crazy. He started doing a royal beatdown on my insides the other day when I was in a meeting with the teachers I work with at the school preschool so I told them to watch and lo and behold he put on a show for them. They thought it was pretty weird but I love it. It is a relief to know he is healthy and having fun. Other than finishing up the semester we are just getting ready to move at the end of the month. I could not be more excited. Not only is it two bedrooms with new appliances but it's upstairs, has heat, AND a swamp cooler! I can't wait to start getting a room together for this baby of mine... but I have so much to do! Only 3 months and 10 days.... AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment