Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's A...






Perfectly healthy baby boy!

Mr. Karate Kid was so busy playing in there that we didn't get very good pictures but seeing him on the screen was definitely one of the best experiences I've had. The Tech said everything is measuring perfectly and our little guy is 15 oz. Everything looks healthy and that is such a relief!! Kevin and I were sure it was a girl so we were definitely surprised to see her label something as "boy proof" :) We are so excited though. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around though for sure. I was telling Kevin I wonder what a boy version of me will look like! I can't wait to get everything ready for my handsome little guy's arrival. I can't believe we're over halfway there... today is 21 weeks! It is amazing. Like I said, baby boy is definitely active. I feel him moving around quite a bit every day. About 10 to 11 o'clock at night is his play time and he gets so rambunctious his daddy can feel him too! I love feeling him move around, except when he uses my bladder as a trampoline... which is quite often. It is the oddest sensation to almost wet your pants when you don't feel like you even had to go! Life around here is definitely happy. We feel so lucky to have been given this amazing blessing.

1 comment: